May 10, 2018 8:48am
V-Ice
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011
I’d love to get Alec Burks from Utah.
May 10, 2018 8:48am
Mistwell
Online
Last seen: 2 min 25 sec ago
Joined: Oct 17, 2011

I personally like Milos and Beverley

May 10, 2018 8:50am
Clippers1121
Offline
Last seen: 27 min 1 sec ago
Joined: Nov 15, 2011

Teodosic and Thornwell if he works on his offensive game this summer.

May 10, 2018 8:53am
V-Ice
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011
Bev and Thornwell to start... Milos and Lou 2nd unit... Jr to another team.
May 10, 2018 10:46am
Rhy1244
Offline
Last seen: 19 hours 18 min ago
Joined: Oct 8, 2011
Phillip rivers and Austin rivers for that cross over appeal.
May 10, 2018 11:26am
trapp76
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 24 sec ago
Joined: Oct 28, 2011

Is this before or after Beverley and Milos get hurt again next season?

May 10, 2018 12:10pm
Mistwell
Online
Last seen: 2 min 25 sec ago
Joined: Oct 17, 2011

trapp76 wrote:

Is this before or after Beverley and Milos get hurt again next season?

At the point where you say that, you've given up. You knew the question was assuming healthy players because you're asked if they should start. So you're just shitting on the thread now. Why, because you think it makes you look smart to mention they are injury prone, as if none of us already knew that? As if this is somehow a thing to be smug about? WTF was the point of that threadcrapping comment?

May 10, 2018 12:37pm
Dyce
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 55 sec ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011

Beverley + Austin

May 10, 2018 3:29pm
tullabye
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 52 min ago
Joined: Nov 11, 2011
We’ve got so many guards and signing Bradley seems redundant but I am hoping we can somehow do so. Bradley and Milos. Bev and Lou coming off bench. Hoping we can work a decent deal for Jr and get some playing time for Thorny. Don’t think we will resign Wallace if he gets an offer.
May 10, 2018 5:13pm
V-Ice
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011
If we trade Bev in a packaged deal for Kawhi, we have to resign Bradley.
May 11, 2018 2:31am
Clipps
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 44 min ago
Joined: May 4, 2015

Rhy1244 wrote:
Phillip rivers and Austin rivers for that cross over appeal.
Sadly, Philip Rivers is the better point guard.

May 11, 2018 3:47am
Dyce
Offline
Last seen: 46 min 55 sec ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011

Clipps wrote:

Rhy1244 wrote:
Phillip rivers and Austin rivers for that cross over appeal.
Sadly, Philip Rivers is the better point guard.

I don't know, niether can really pass.

May 18, 2018 12:50pm
nuraman00
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 20 min ago
Joined: Oct 6, 2011

Beverley, and a guard the Clippers draft.

 

Teodosic off the bench, so his loss isn't felt as much if he gets injured.

May 18, 2018 4:13pm
VFHS
Offline
Last seen: 10 min 14 sec ago
Joined: Mar 8, 2013
Mistwell wrote:

trapp76 wrote:

Is this before or after Beverley and Milos get hurt again next season?

At the point where you say that, you've given up. You knew the question was assuming healthy players because you're asked if they should start. So you're just shitting on the thread now. Why, because you think it makes you look smart to mention they are injury prone, as if none of us already knew that? As if this is somehow a thing to be smug about? WTF was the point of that threadcrapping comment?

I'd hate for Crapp to be our GM. As soon as a player gets injured for the first time, he'd give up on them. Well, except for CP0, who gets a lifetime free pass despite being one of the most injury-prone players in the league. And Kawhi, who's also injury-prone and coming off a missed season, but Crapp still wants to trade for him.
May 18, 2018 4:14pm
VFHS
Offline
Last seen: 10 min 14 sec ago
Joined: Mar 8, 2013
As for the actual topic of the thread: Milos and Bev starting. Lou coming off the bench. Austin coming off the bench in the Chinese league.
May 19, 2018 7:43pm
Rostick
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 15 hours ago
Joined: Mar 17, 2018

Milos and Bev was the plan last year, they should have some good chemistry and definitely complement eachother. Makes sense to give it a go, and if it doesn`t work you can always change it. I think it would work great.

May 20, 2018 10:27am
V-Ice
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 47 min ago
Joined: Nov 27, 2011
If Jr is on the team, he’s gonna start.
May 21, 2018 12:39am
WindsorUK
Offline
Last seen: 11 hours 2 min ago
Joined: Oct 9, 2011

V-Ice wrote:
If Jr is on the team, he’s gonna start.

 

Man, is that a depressing thought.

May 21, 2018 11:16am
trapp76
Offline
Last seen: 21 min 24 sec ago
Joined: Oct 28, 2011

VFHS wrote:
Mistwell wrote:

trapp76 wrote:

Is this before or after Beverley and Milos get hurt again next season?

At the point where you say that, you've given up. You knew the question was assuming healthy players because you're asked if they should start. So you're just shitting on the thread now. Why, because you think it makes you look smart to mention they are injury prone, as if none of us already knew that? As if this is somehow a thing to be smug about? WTF was the point of that threadcrapping comment?

I'd hate for Crapp to be our GM.

Maybe we should hire Stan Van Gundy, he's available. I wonder why?